How does VPN Work?
By using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) account that we provide, you will be able to access the internet through a secure encrypted connection to our servers and bypass limitations you are currently facing by your internet provider.
First you would connect normally to the internet and then connect a second time to our VPN Server. No extra software is needed. You get the freedom you deserve but also an anonymous, safe and secure connection.
What are the system requriements?
Vpn accounts will work on computers running Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 , Mac and Linux. Also works with iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android 2.1+ devices and Nokia S60 with SymVPN. No additional software is required to use our service as we utilize the VPN software already in your operating system.
How does anymyomous work?
A VPN Service allows you to use the same internet service provider (ISP) you currently have and at the same time remaining anonymous in all your internet activities by routing your traffic through our servers via a secure encrypted tunnel (Virtual Private Network), making it impossible for even your ISP to “spy” on you.
By using our service, whenever you visit a web site, your real IP address will not be visible. This is a tremendous preventive measure against hacking. In effect we act as a firewall keeping you safe from any abuse. All internet traffic leaves one of our servers with the same external IP address and traffic from many users is mingled together and inseparable and cannot be traced back to you.
I can't connect to the server, help me!
- Disable your Firewall or open outgoing port 1723
- Check that your Router supports VPN Passthrough
- Check that your router and firewall allow GRE packets
- Restart your router
- Delete the connection and create a new one
- Lower or change encryption type(for MAC users)
- Change Authentication type (Chap, Mschap1/2, PAP)
- Disable Windows Vista Live OneCare or configure to allow vpn.
- Enable “Use default gateway on remote network” under Advanced TCP/IP settings of the connection properties on Windows
- Enable “Send all IP traffic over this connection” on you MAC
- Contact us for new IP address and other suggestions or download the complete technical support guide here in PDF.
Is the VPN Service loegal in my country?
TOPUKVPN.COM service has no intentions to break any laws in any country and we do our best to prevent any illegal activity on our network (based on the laws of our home country and location of servers). We do not allow P2P usage such as bittorrent and edonkey. The use of Virtual Private Networks is legal in almost all countries except the following: Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. our VPN service are not opened to people in those countries and also not to Nigeria and Vietnam where VPN is often used for online fraud. Our VPN service is not intended to be used to bypass any laws, it is offered to protect your privacy online and to get access to UK web resources. For any abuse activities we discoveried, the detail VPN access logs are subjected to expose to related authority when needed.